TWO UNFORGETTABLE VACATIONS IN ONE UNBEATABLE PACKAGE
Royal Caribbean International® has teamed up with Universal Orlando® Resort for an exclusive vacation package you won’t find from any other cruise line. Enjoy your next adventure on the world’s most innovative ships, including Freedom of the Seas® and Enchantment of the Seas®.
PLUS, experience the excitement of two amazing theme parks, spectacular on-site hotels, unique dining and entertainment, plus much more at Universal Orlando® Resort. Save the day on The Amazing Spider-Man®. Explore more of Harry Potter’s world than ever before in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ – Hogsmeade™ and Diagon Alley™. Join Gru, his daughters and the mischievous Minions on an unpredictable 3-D ride: Despicable Me Minion Mayhem!. It’s an entire universe of action, thrills, and excitement for every member of the family.
Universal Orlando® Resort Hotels
Stay in the heart of the fun and excitement at a Universal Orlando® on-site hotel. Take a trip back to the 1950’s and 60’s at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort. Live like a rock ‘n’ roll superstar at the exciting Hard Rock Hotel® or kick back and relax in a tropical paradise at the exotic Loews Royal Pacific Resort.
Guests of all on-site hotels enjoy exclusive benefits, including: Early Park Admission† to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ one hour before the theme park opens, complimentary destination-wide transportation, resort-wide charging privileges with room key, and more!
Guests of Universal Orlando’s AAA Four Diamond Award select on-site hotels – Universal’s Loews Royal Pacific Resort or Universal’s Hard Rock Hotel® – can experience exclusive theme park benefits including:
- SKIP THE REGULAR LINES for FREE^ with Universal ExpressSM Unlimited ride access in both theme parks–a value of up to $89^^ per person, per day (valid theme park admission required)
- Take the complimentary water taxis along picturesque waterways to both theme parks and Universal CityWalk.
- Priority seating at select restaurants throughout the resort.
Royal Caribbean Ships
Enchantment of the Seas® boasts bungee trampolines to spring you sky high, rock-climbing wall, and an interactive Splash Deck – along with plenty of spaces that soothe, like the VitalitySM Spa and the adults-only Solarium pool*. When the night heats up, follow dinner with a scoop from Ben & Jerry’s, a Broadway-style show, and salsa moments at Boleros Latin-themed lounge.
The newly enhanced Freedom of the Seas® is a marvel of maritime engineering, packed with awesome innovations to stir your imagination. Share a high five with Shrek as part of The DreamWorks Experience. Catch a first-run movie in the 3D theater or poolside under the stars on the outdoor movie screen. Infuse color into your cruise with the artworks from our Art Gallery or with the frosted confections of the Cupcake Cupboard. And finish the evening with a selection of reds or whites at the renovated, now-more-intimate Vintages wine bar.
Plus, enjoy all the revolutionary features Freedom of the Seas has always been known for – FlowRider® surf simulator, rock climbing wall, ice-skating rink, Royal Promenade, cantilevered whirlpools, mini golf course, H2O Zone water park, and much more.
- 3/4-Night Bahamas or 4/5/7-Night* Eastern/Western Caribbean cruise onboard Royal Caribbean
- 2/3/4-Nights at an Universal Orlando®Resort including on-site hotel accommodations and Park-to-Park admission** to Universal Studios Florida® and Universal’s Islands of Adventure® during your stay
- Stay in the heart of it all at an Universal Orlando® on-site hotel and enjoy exclusive theme park benefits you won’t get by staying anywhere else
- All transfers between the Orlando airport, Universal Orlando®, and your Royal Caribbean departure port***
Why should you book?
- Combine two amazing family experiences into one vacation
- Save time and money compared to booking each separately